Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Felicity's Colonial Carriage

  1. #1
    Inactive Member hally13's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2006
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I was wondering if anyone owned Felicity's Carraige and what they think about it. I am afraid to get it and just keep it in my closet because it would be a hassle and it is expensive. I think that it is really cool and would be a great collectable but i don't if i should purchase it. Any suggestions?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Molly-Felicity's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2004
    Posts
    471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If I remember correctly someone on the board did get the carriage. Unfortunately I don't remember whom. All I know about it is that it's quite large!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think vicky94 has it.

  4. #4
    horselvr2
    Guest horselvr2's Avatar

    Post

    The carrige is quite large, I am going to AGPLA tommorrow, I might be able to take some pics of it for you.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member SimplySophia's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2006
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here's a pic from AGPLA, and it really is big but it's cute.

    Without the horse:
    Carragefelicity

  6. #6
    Inactive Member craftycarol51's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2006
    Posts
    235
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I bought it last year and the box was so large we haven't opened it yet! How dumb is that?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member AGBoard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2005
    Posts
    37
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have the Felicity Carriage and horse set. Someone had purchased it for a display and when that occasion was over, they sold it on eBay. It was still mint when I got it last spring.
    It is very large and heavy. It takes up lots of room. The children who came to my Felicity Pary really enjoyed playing with it and it is very durable.
    We are planning to store it on top of a doll display cupboard because of the size. It will take 2 people to get it up there. I think it would be a nice place to store your Felicity Doll if you have room to have it out for display.
    Right now, at our house, it is definitly in the way.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ November 11, 2006 11:32 PM: Message edited by: 4PAWS4AG ]</font>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Katie148's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    457
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I saw the carriage at AGPC a couple of weeks ago. It was beautiful and looked very well made, however...it is gigantic. I mean, seriously huge. I could never own it because I don't know where on earth I would store it when I wasn't displaying/playing with it. I think it's something that would be great to have if you have half a closet to devote to storage for it, otherwise...I just don't know what you'd do with it.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member MaraAlysha's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 18th, 2006
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I really want the carriage!

    I saw it at AGPNY a few weeks ago and it looked so pretty. It is very big though! At the moment I don't have enough space for it but it's on my list of things to get. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member auri's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2004
    Posts
    543
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have the carriage and I love it. It is very large and takes up a lot of room but it's also lovely and seems very durable. Aside from the cost, I think deciding to get it is really a matter of figuring out if you have space for it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •